Vintage Trailer Charm – Red
Our Charms are based on the Boler fibreglass travel trailers were introduced in the late 1960’s and versions of this very popular moulded fibreglass trailer are still being produced to this day by Scamp, Casita and others.
- We custom design this highly detailed Charm
- Reversible 2 sided design
(front view of the trailer on one side and the rear view on the reverse side)
- Solid metal feel, die struck nickle plated zinc alloy
- Extremely durable enamel colors (available in white, green, yellow, blue, and red)
- These charms are the ultimate in glamping jewellery and accessories
- Optional 7″-9″ adjustable braided bracelet with lobster clasp
PAYMENT: We use PayPal for your security and protection, I don’t have access to any of your financial information. If you do not have a PayPal account, no problem, you can check out through PayPal using your CREDIT CARD.
Here is a simple tutorial on how:
No PayPal Account, no problem, pay direct with your credit card
SHIPPING: To keep your costs as low as possible and where possible we offer standard shipping by Standard Mail (Canada Post or US Postal Service). Shipping by Standard Mail usually takes 10-14 days total, but is can take longer clearing customs when shipping into the USA. There is no tracking when using this method of shipping. We also offer a number of shipping options to provide tracked and faster shipping that you can select at checkout.
EMAIL CONFIRMATION: Two email confirmations will be sent when you place an order, one confirming your order has been placed and a second confirming your order has been shipped. Please check your spam email folder if you don’t see these email in your inbox.